Just because I thought it would be kinda fun, to step out and say hi and also vow to you other blogging people that I want to be a serious blogger and tags totally show how serious of a blogger you are, giving random facts about yourself and all that . . . yeah. So if you want, here is a “get-to-know-me” kind of post that is very, very random, because I am random (there’s an extra random fact.)
1. How tall are you?
ONLY SHORT. I’m just short. I am shy of my desired 5’5″ by two freaking inches. It depresses me (XD). I come from a family of many short people, so I guess it was meant to be. I did manage to surpass my mom’s height, so I guess that’s a tiny ripple of fortune. *laughs*
I am excellent at identifying faces, like actors and actresses in movies, and I remember what other movie I saw them on. I can also memorize historical facts/dates/names/trivia. Especially about the history I cherish. :3
3. What’s your biggest blog related pet peeve?
Um, I saw this answer somewhere else but I agree. A frumpy blog design is sort of off-putting, idk.
4. What’s your biggest non-blog related peeve?
Uhhhh, on a serious, honest note, I would have to say the hypocrisy of the left-wing media and liberals who promote equality on the part of certain people groups but “discriminate in the name of discrimination” when it comes to Christians speaking out on their beliefs, Bible-based convictions, I could say more, but not now. Not now. :O
OH, and tumblr really gets on my nerves sometimes. ;/
5. What’s your favourite song?
Maps by Maroon5 and Rather Be by Clean Bandit
and Forever (We Sing Hallelujah) by Kari Jobe
7. What’s your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Listening to music and fantasizing, writing, reading, drawing, looking at art by favorite artists . . . and watching movies and TV is just marvelous too.
10. What is your top favourite non-fiction and fiction book?
Non-fiction: St. Augustine’s Confessions inspires me and impacts me unfathomably, and I also love Clay S. Jenkinson’s The Character of Meriwether Lewis. Those are probably my top two.
11. What’s your favourite beauty product?
Lips gloss! I like givin mah lips a good shine XD
12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
Oh, I get embarrassed a lot. I am pretty much Anna from Frozen as far as awkwardness goes. So this gives me too many options open for the time I was “last embarrassed” *grimaces*.
13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
MILK. Or better yet, HOT COCOA. I have a serious thing with hot cocoa. It is like a comfort-blanket to me.
14. What’s your favourite movie?
Ah, I love classics (of course.) North and South which still counts–it is a very long movie (miniseries 😉
15. What were you in highschool? (Prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, band geek, valedictorian, loner, artist, prep, etc.?)
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would live either in a vintage house in Virginia (preferably at Harper’s Ferry) or in the Northwest, Seattle area! Orr, maybe Rome. I shall get to do that for one semester at my uni, and this fact freaks me out (in a very good way)
17. PC or Mac?
I’ve only ever known PC, but I bet it would always PC nevertheless
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
A very warm sense that my man is out there somewhere and someday I will meet him. I love those kinds of feels.
20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?